Firstmark Credit Union Contest Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win this Giveaway. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. You agree that by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Giveaway eligibility requirements.
- Giveaway is open to legal U.S. residents only. The Giveaway is void where prohibited and is governed by U.S. law. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning the donation is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If the potential winner is a Firstmark Credit Union member, the member and all accounts of belonging to the member must be in good standing, as determined by Sponsor, in order to win. Any violation or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification.
- Must be 18 years or older at time of entry to enter. Entrants must have a valid email address. By providing your email address, you authorize Firstmark Credit Union and its service providers to notify you about the winner of this giveaway and contact you from time to time in the future regarding Firstmark products, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. You may review our privacy practices here.
- Sponsor: Firstmark Credit Union, 2023 Gold Canyon Dr., San Antonio, TX 78232 https://www.firstmarkcu.org/
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway must be directed to the Sponsor.
- The Firstmark Teacher Appreciation Week Contest begins May 2, 2022, and ends at noon on Friday, May 6, 2022. Contest winners will be randomly selected on the last day of the contest and announced on social media by end of business day. Winners will be notified by Facebook or Facebook private Messenger and/or email. Entrants need not be present to win. Firstmark employees are eligible to nominate their favorite teacher. Sponsor is not responsible for failed email communications or for email communications routed to spam or junk email folders. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Winner may be required to provide identification and additional documentation to receive donation, including winner’s taxpayer identification number. The potential winners may be required to sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release, all of which must be received by the Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date of notice in order to claim the donation. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or if the releases are not received within the required time period or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the donation will be forfeited without further notice to potential winner and awarded to an alternate winner by random selection.
- Entering Giveaway: All nominated teachers in the Firstmark Teacher Appreciation Week Social Media Contest (May 2-6, 2022) are eligible to win 1 of 5 FREE Santikos Entertainment private screenings (starting at $100) for 25 people. The contest ends at noon on May 6. Five winners will be randomly drawn and announced by end of business day on Friday, May 6.
- Entrants agree to hold Sponsor and its promotion agencies, and the respective directors, officers, and employees of each, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, and liabilities arising out of or related to any injuries, damages, or losses incurred or alleged to be incurred in connection with winning, receipt, or use of a donation or participation in the Giveaway.
- If a winner is a Firstmark member, he/she must be in good standing.