- Rates as low as 11.25%APR1
- Rewards Offer: 1 point per dollar spent
- Convert Rewards to travel, merchandise or cash
(cash reward = 1%)
- 3X Reward points for first 6 months:
For every dollar spent on gas, groceries and travel
- 2.99% APR2 balance transfer during first 6 months
- $1M Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Protecting your personal and financial information is our top priority. Our courtesy debit and credit card alerts help keep your personal information safe and may protect you from fraud.
When you enroll your card, you instantly begin receiving alerts notifying you when transactions are made to your account.
- Receive alerts when international purchases are made
- Receive alerts when a transaction is declined
- Receive alerts when online or phone purchases are made without the physical card
- Receive alerts when large transactions are made
For members who elect to receive alerts via a text message, standard text message and data rates apply. Please check with your mobile carrier to ensure that you own an SMS capable mobile handset that is registered on a carrier network and elected for a data plan that includes use of the mobile handset’s SMS capabilities.
|Which Card Is Right For Me?||Firstmark ONE® Visa® Platinum Card||Firstmark ONE® Visa® Platinum Rewards Card|
|What is most important to you in selecting a card?||Lowest Rate||Low Rate With Rewards or Cash Back Option|
|How would you describe your credit card usage?||Occasional
I only use it when cash is not available
I use it when it’s convenient and on larger purchases
|Do you carry a balance on your card?||Often
I want to minimize the interest that I am charged
During certain times of the year
|On average, how much do you charge on your credit card per month?||$50 – $500||$250 – $1,000|
- Annual Percentage Rate is accurate as of January 2, 2020 and is subject to change without notice. APR is variable and your specific APR will range between 9.25 and 17.50 on non-reward cards, 11.25 and 18.00 with rewards and 12.75 and 18.00 on cash back depending on your creditworthiness. Penalty APR: 18.00%. Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of all international transaction amounts. All usual credit criteria apply. Other restrictions may apply. Credit union membership is required to obtain a credit union loan. APR based on Wall Street Journal prime rate plus a margin.
- Annual Percentage Rate. Balance transfer rate of 2.99%APR is subject to change at any time. All balance transfers must originate from other credit card issuers. 2.99% APR balance transfer rate applies for 12 billing cycles from the date of the balance transfer.
- Maximum cash back for the $25 per $1,000 in charges is $150. Promotion is good for the first 120 days after the card is issued. Cash back rewards program subject to change at any time.