Ensure a brighter future for yourself by looking into one of our IRA accounts. Choose from either a traditional, educational, or Roth IRA.
Please visit us at any of our Financial Centers or call 210.442.0100 to get started.
- $6,000 per year is the maximum individual contribution
- If an individual is age 50 or older, the maximum contribution amount is $7,000.00. This includes the $1,000.00 “catch-up” contribution.
- Penalties will apply on early withdrawals. (before age 59 ½)
- Required minimum distribution must start at age 70 ½ (Your required minimum distribution is the minimum amount you must withdraw from your account each year.)
- Members will receive a quarterly statement (if no checking account)
- Dividends are paid monthly
- IRA Savings CANNOT be used as collateral for a loan
- Same IRA regulations apply to IRA Savings as to IRA CD
- Ascensus is our IRA administrator
- Possible tax deductible contributions
- Possible tax deferred dividend
- Dividends compound monthly
- Periodic contributions for all accounts
- Earliest retirement age for redemption is 59.5
- No required contribution
- Premature distribution penalty applies if under age 59.5
- Invest in an IRA Savings Account with as little as $5.00