A Home Equity Loan designed to make life moments possible!
Whether you are looking to make those home improvements you’ve been postponing or wondering how to finance higher education dreams, our Home Equity Loan offers you solutions to help make milestones happen!
Members with a current home equity loan can apply as long as the home equity loan is older than 12 months. Among other benefits, our Home Equity Loan can be used to:
- Pay for a child’s school or college tuition
- Refinance your existing mortgage
- Tackle a remodel
- Consolidate debt
- Cover expenses for a vacation that’s been on your bucket list
Don’t miss out on this offer. Apply online today and enjoy the benefits! Offer valid to Firstmark Credit Union members only.
- Rates as low as 3.80%APR¹ for a 36-month term or a 60-month term as low as 4.15% APR
- Low Fees
- Low Closing Costs
- Expert Advice and Assistance
- 300-month maximum term
The State of Texas has placed a variety of provisions in the Texas Constitution that protect consumers by providing several time frames that all lenders must comply with. These timing requirements mean the process of extracting equity from your home will take a minimum of 21 business days and include the following:
- 12 day cooling off period
- 3 day minimum to review the final closing disclosure
- 3 day right of rescission
Calculate Your Payment
Use this calculator to compute the payment amount2 by adjusting the amount, rate and term.
- Annual Percentage Rate. Rates accurate as of September 5, 2019. Rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. No Commercial Property or Manufactured Homes. Home Equity Loans with greater than a 20 year term are limited to a 1st lien position only. On Home Equity Loans, rate assumes 1st lien position. If loan is 2nd lien then add .25% to above rate.
- The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.