Each year, 20 college-bound students will receive $1,000 to help cover the cost of higher education. This scholarship program was created to honor Frank Price Cunningham and Helen Shipman Cunningham’s long-standing and dedicated service to the credit union. To be eligible, students (or their parent/guardian) must be a Firstmark member in good standing.
Here are the details:
- Scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors in the top 15% of their graduating class.
- The funds can be used at any academically accredited two- or four-year college or university.
- Five scholarships are reserved for students who plan to become a teacher.
- Firstmark employees, Board Members and their families are not eligible.
Applications are open through Feb. 14th, 2020.
How to Apply:
- Follow the link to the San Antonio Area Foundation. You will be redirected to the San Antonio Area Foundation website to complete your secure, online Cunningham Scholarship application.
- Create an account (or login to an existing account)
- Select the Eligibility Quiz for All Scholarships, Click Continue
- Answer the eligibility questions, Check the Firstmark Credit Union box