Membership at Firstmark Credit Union is easy and open to just about everyone in our area. Since 1932, we have been providing quality products and services to our members and their families. We know we can do the same for you once you become a member.
Below are the qualification requirements:
|Bexar, Crockett, Edwards, Kenney, Maverick, Sutton, Terrell, Val Verde||Must live, work, attend school, or worship in county|
|Blanco, Gillespie, Kimble, Llano, Mason||Must live or work in county|
In addition to those included above, the groups below are also eligible for membership with Firstmark Credit Union:
- Employees of:
- Texas A&M Extension System
- Members of:
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Catholic Life Insurance Company
- Members and Employees of a Catholic Church in:
- Del Rio County
- Bracketville County
- Rocksprings County
- Comstock County
- Employees, retired school employees or students of public school districts, colleges or universities in Bexar County and 10 surrounding counties, including Atascosa, Bandera, Dimmit, Frio, Kendall, La Salle, McMullen, Medina, Wilson and Zavala.
All relatives of those listed above are also eligible for membership.
If you’re not included in any of the groups listed or are unsure about your eligibility for membership at Firstmark Credit Union, give us a call to discover other ways you may be eligible.
So you see, it’s simple. Just open a Savings Share Account with $5. Remember, “Once a Member, Always a Member.” You’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of Firstmark Credit Union for the rest of your life, even if you move, change professions or retire.