We know you have questions and concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). To get the latest information or if you have questions about available financial and health resources, please visit the following trusted sites:
Leading Health Organizations
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Learn more about COVID-19 and how to recognize symptoms.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Get more information about COVID-19, interactive dashboards, situation updates, advice for healthcare workers and more.
Local Resources for Bexar County and Surrounding Communities
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
FEMA is working with the Department of Health and Human Services and state, local, tribal and territorial governments to execute a whole of government response to fight COVID-19 and protect the public.
- Texas Department of State Health Services
The department is working closely with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in monitoring COVID19.
You can find prevention tips, symptoms, what to do if you’re sick, testing information and current Texas News Updates.
- San Antonio Metro Health HOTLINE 210.207.5779
Get information and answers to questions about COVID-19. The department is directing symptomatic residents to first call their primary care doctors, rather than showing up at hospitals or clinics.
- Texas MedClinic
Texas MedClinic is offering COVID-19 testing to the public at its 14 Alamo City clinics, as well as its five facilities spread across Austin, New Braunfels and Spring Branch. Read more.
- COSAGOV Text Message Program gives you a convenient way to stay up-to-date on events and City services. Simply sign up for the program and you’ll receive text messages with important City alerts and activities happening in S.A. It’s easy to get started by texting COSAGOV to 55000.
Tips to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Prevention for 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- How COVID-19 Spreads