Since 1932, Firstmark Credit Union has been championing educators. In fact, our story began at Fox Tech High School where ten teachers signed a charter to form the first state-chartered credit union in San Antonio. Our unwavering commitment to education is reflected in community partnerships.
Firstmark and Central Catholic High School (CCHS) have a shared mission to better the lives of San Antonio families, support the education community and improve financial literacy. To assist them with their mission, Firstmark has partnered with Central Catholic to offer an innovative pilot program designed to help up to 20 families with annual tuition costs.
- Finance tuition cost over 12 month term
- Set monthly payment with automatic payments
- Low interest rate
- CCHS will reimburse all interest paid by successfully completing a financial wellness program
Tuition Loan Details
- $10,000 max loan
- Loan is payable directly to CCHS
- 12 month term
- 5% interest rate
- Qualify for membership with Firstmark
- Loan proceeds to be disbursed directly to CCHS as payee
- Provide Statement or Invoice from CCHS with tuition due, net of any scholarships awarded
- Subject to underwriting and loan approval, with income verification as required by underwriters
- Execution of all required loan documentation
Please complete the form to begin the application process.