Don’t have Mobile Banking app?
Mobile Banking lets you conduct transactions with your mobile device on the go! Check your balance, make transfers or pay bills with ease anywhere, anytime.
It’s easy to get started – choose the method that’s best for you.
Simply sign up from your mobile device – your phone, tablet or iPad. Visit Google Play or iTunes App store to download the free app, just search for Firstmark Credit Union!
How do I obtain login credentials for Mobile Banking app?
To log into your account using our Mobile Banking app, use the same login credentials that you currently use for Online Banking. If you have forgotten your password then you need to select the “Forgot Password” option and follow the directions in your email to create a new password.
How do I deposit a check?
You can use the Firstmark Credit Union Mobile App to deposit a check to your account with the Remote Deposit feature.
- Enroll in Remote Deposit Capture
- Properly endorse the back of the check you are depositing
- Log into the Firstmark APP. On the menu go to the Transactions and click on the tab, then select “Mobile Deposit”.
- Click on the “To Account” field to select the account in which the check will be deposited.
- Click the “Amount” field and enter the amount of the check. Then click SAVE then Capture Image.
- Place your check face up on a flat surface and line it up within the box. Click the camera icon to take a picture of the check.
- Turn the check over and place the check on a flat surface. Line it up within the box. Click the camera icon to take a picture of the back of the check.
- When this is complete, you will see a Deposit Check summary page. Ensure that all the information is correct. Scroll down to see the captured images of the check. If the front image or back image of the check is blurry or out of focus, you have the option of retaking the picture before submitting. If everything meets your satisfaction, click Submit Deposit and then select close.
- To confirm that your deposit was accepted, go to Menu \ Services \ Search Online Activity \ then click the third tab “Deposit Check.” Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the list of checks.
When will my check post if I deposit it using the mobile banking app?
- Mobile deposits are processed daily Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- Deposits are posted at 9:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Deposits needing review may be deposited the following business day, depending on the deposit time.
- Deposits made after 6:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday will be posted at 9:30 a.m. the following business day.
- Deposits made after 6:30 p.m. on Friday and/or anytime Saturday or Sunday, will be posted at 9:30 a.m. the next business day.
- A mobile deposit request submitted on a holiday will be processed the following business day.
Where can I download the Mobile App?
You can download the app from the iTunes App Store or Android App Store.
Why can’t I see the Bill Pay tab in the menu?
Users who have signed up for Bill Pay within Online Banking on a personal computer and have set up one or more payees (people or companies you want to pay will be able to use Bill Pay within the mobile app) will be able to view the Bill Pay tab.
I’m unable to download the Mobile Banking app. How do I troubleshoot my iPhone?
TROUBLESHOOTING TIP FOR SAFARI WEB BROWSER ON IPHONE – Go to Settings \ Select Safari \ Under Privacy, Block Cookies – Never.
Is the Mobile App currently available to all users?
The Mobile App is currently available to all members who are signed up for the Online Banking and own an Android, iPhone or iPad device with access to the internet.
What different kinds of funds transfers are available?
To do a funds transfer, you must have more than one account in Online Banking.
- Click the Menu button located in the top left of your screen. Click Transactions on the menu bar and select “Transfer Funds” to make a transfer. In the Transfers tab, you can enter an immediate transfer between your accounts.
- Click the “From Account” field and select the account from which you want the funds transferred.
- After selecting the account for withdrawal, click the “To Account” field and select the account in which the funds will be deposited. The “To” option will include any external accounts you have verified in Online Banking as well.
- Next, click the “Amount” field and enter the amount you would like to transfer. Select “Save” when you have entered the desired amount.
- After setting the transfer amount, choose the date on which you want the funds transferred. Remember, transferring from one account to another is immediate.
- Once all of the fields have been filled, click the blue Transfer Funds button to submit your request.
What is the Mobile Banking App?
The Mobile Banking App is a service that enables you to access your account information, deposit checks, transfer funds, and pay bills (for eligible customers) from a smart phone with Internet access from either a WIFI source or the cellular networks. The Mobile Banking App is currently available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
My session timed out pretty quickly; can I change the timeout value?
For your security and protection, ten minutes is the only timeout option. When there has been no account activity for ten minutes, the session times out and displays a Session Expired message.
How does the Mobile App work?
First, you must download the app from the iTunes App Store or Android App Store. You can do this either from your mobile phone or computer. If you do access the app from your computer, the app will install on the mobile phone the next time the phone is plugged into the computer.
Once you download the app, you log in with the same user ID and password that you use for the new Online Banking experience. No separate or different registration is required.
How do I make a payment using my phone?
- First, select “Make a New Payment” from the Bill Pay tab.
- Next, select a payee name link from the list; enter the amount of the payment and the date to process the payment. For electronic payments, the process date is when the payment will be debited from your funding account.
- Select the Schedule Payment button. A confirmation message is then displayed, select OK to continue.
What functions can I perform with the Mobile App?
Access Your Accounts – view account balances and account history.
Deposit Checks– deposit checks directly into your desired account with the simplicity of taking a picture on your device
Pay Bills – pay your bills with the swipe of a finger. You must first register for Bill Pay and set‐up payees/billers on a computer before paying bills through mobile banking.
Make Transfers – transfer money between your accounts and transfer money to your external accounts. Please note that you must have more than one account in Online Banking for this functionality to be available on mobile banking.
Find an ATM/Branch – use the App to locate the ATM or branch nearest your location.
Contact Us – Contact quickly right from the App by phone or secure message. If you have questions about your account, please call us at 210-442-0100 or 800-683-1211. If you prefer to message us, please log in Online Banking from your browser and select Menu then the “Secure Message” link then New \ Member Services.
Can I see pending payments?
Yes; just select the Pay Bills tab to see a list of pending payments.
I’m unable to download the Mobile Banking app. How do I troubleshoot my Android?
TROUBLESHOOTING TIP FOR ANDROID – UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD APP:
Go to Settings \ Security and Screen Lock \ Select “Unknown Sources” – Allow installation of app from unknown sources. They will receive a message stating that their phone is more vulnerable to attacks by apps from unknown sources. Select OK. Download app. After downloading app, suggest they “unselect” the Unknown Sources option.
Can I remove a pending payment?
Yes; you can remove a pending payment, but you cannot change it. To remove a pending payment, go to the Pay Bills tab, select the payment you want to remove, and select the Cancel Payment button. Then confirm that you want to cancel the payment.
Which accounts can be viewed with the Mobile Banking App?
All active accounts are eligible for Mobile Banking app including; savings, checking, CD’s, loans and all related business and small business accounts.
Is a password needed for the Mobile App?
Yes; from your mobile device, you will need to log into the Mobile App by using the same information you use to log in to Online Banking. No separate mobile app sign‐up is required.
Can I register for Bill Pay on my phone?
No; not at this time. Access Online Banking using a personal computer, select the Pay Bill link under the Transactions tab and follow the instructions to register. Once you’ve registered for Bill Pay and set-up your payees, you can make payments from your phone.
How much does the Mobile App cost?
The Mobile App is free. We provide this service as a quick, convenient, and smart way to do your banking. Using the Mobile App saves you time and money!
What does the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox do?
Selecting the Remember Me checkbox on the login screen gives the application permission to save your Username so that you do not have to enter it each time you attempt to log in. This information is masked and stored securely to keep your information safe.
Is help available through my mobile device?
Click the “?” Help button for help while using the mobile app. You can also call our Member Contact Center at 210-442-0100 or 800-683-1211 or send “Secure Messages” for mobile banking questions. For help regarding your mobile device and/or wireless Internet connectivity, contact your wireless provider. Emails sent from your phone to are not secure. Please do not include any account-specific information.
How do I upgrade the operating system of my Android device?
Every Android device update options are slightly different so please use the list below as a reference guide to complete the update process:
- Go to Setting(s).
- Go to About Phone/Device (you may need to scroll down to see it.)
- Tap update, System/Software update, or firmware update.
- Tap Download/Update/Check Now.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
What is the security on the Mobile App service?
To protect your privacy, you are required to authenticate yourself on each individual mobile device using the same information from Online Banking. All communication between your mobile device and the mobile banking server is encrypted. In addition, your password and account information are never stored on the mobile device.
How many transactions can I see on my phone at a time?
Simply click the account while in Dashboard view to see your last five transactions. To see more, click the double arrows located on the right of the account’s current balance. This button expands your account history to show approximately the last 60 days of activity.
How can I find branch locations using my app?
You can easily find branch locations using your Mobile App. Select the Menu button in the top left corner, and select the Branches
tab. This tab displays the location of each branch on a map, along with your current location. You must have your locations settings in your phone turned on and give permission to the app to define your location for the location reading to be accurate. You can also see a list of branches
by clicking the List button in the top right corner of the screen.
How do I find a Firstmark Credit Union ATM?
Simply click the Menu button in the top left corner while on the Dashboard page. Select the Branches
tab from the Menu and click List, located in the top left corner on the map screen. On this screen, you will see options to view a listing of the branches
or a listing of ATMs.
I have disconnected my mobile phone. Will my service continue to work?
For the Mobile App to work, you must have a mobile device with access to a cellular networks.
Can I see completed payments on my phone?
Yes; from the payee list, you can see the last payment associated with each payee