Get What You Want Now
A Great Rate and No Fees.
Platinum VISA® with Cash Back
- No Annual Fee
- No Cash Advance Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- 25-Day Grace Period on Retail Purchases
- $1 Million in Travel Accident Insurance
Earn an annual cash back rebate² on each qualified purchase up to 1% on yearly purchases over $3,000. As an added bonus new cardholders earn an additional 1% rebate reward on all gas and grocery purchases for the first six months!
Terms and Conditions
Apply For A VISA
Here’s how your CashBack program adds up:
|$1000 & below
|$1001 – $2000
|$2001 – $3000
|$3001 & above
Already Have A Firstmark Credit Card?
Transfer your high interest rate balances and get a low
3.50% balance transfer APR³ for the first year! Complete the form below and a Loan Specialist will contact you within one business day to complete your transaction.
- Annual Percentage Rate is accurate as of May 1, 2012 and is subject to change without notice. APR is variable and your specific APR will range between 8.75% and16.75% with rewards depending on your creditworthiness. Penalty APR: 18.00%. Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of all international transaction amounts. All usual credit criteria apply. Other restrictions may apply. Credit Union membership is required to obtain a credit union loan.
- Firstmark Credit Union, at its own discretion, may modify suspend or cancel the Cash Rebate Rewards program at any time without restriction or penalty.
- 3.50% Introductory Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is available for the first twelve (12) billing cycles following the date balance transfers are posted to your account and then your Standard APR will apply until the balance is paid in full. Balance transfers must be posted to your account between November 15, 2012 through March 31, 2014 to qualify for the Introductory Balance Transfer APR. Balance transfers are subject to approval. Balances transferred from other Firstmark Credit Union loan accounts are not eligible for the Introductory Balance Transfer APR. The Standard APR will apply to purchases and cash advances during the Balance Transfer APR promotional period. The Standard APR is variable and your specific APR will be determined within the ranges above based on your creditworthiness. We may discontinue your promotional APR or Standard APR and apply a Penalty APR of 18% if you are 60 days late in making a payment. Rates and terms subject to change without prior notice. Foreign transaction fee is 1.00% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. All usual credit criteria apply. Credit union membership is required to obtain a credit union loan. Other terms and restrictions may apply. Bonus Points and Cash Rewards programs are subject to separate terms and conditions. Contact Firstmark Credit Union (210) 442-0100 or (800) 683-1211 for complete details.
- Qualified purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, check with statements or returns. Cash rebate awarded every December for purchases made in the previous 12 months.
- Some restrictions may apply.