In most cases, your home is your greatest asset. It’s where your life and your possessions live. But more than possessions and assets, it’s your home and you need to protect it. Let the insurance experts at FMCU Financial Group help you choose the best and the most economical coverage for your insurance needs.
When choosing home owner’s coverage, consider:
- Protection for your dwelling, as well as your personal possessions and personal liability.
- Coverage for some place to live in case fire makes your home uninhabitable.
- Personal belongings at replacement value – not the depreciated value.
- Liability coverage for injury to another person or damage to another person’s property.
- Home alert discounts for smoke and fire detection or security systems.
- Rental insurance if you don’t own your own home.
Get your quote today or arrange a meeting with our insurance professionals, (210) 442-0119.
Get A Quote