The goal with insurance is to protect the people and things that are important to you. When it comes to auto insurance, you want to be adequately covered if you get in an accident and you don’t want to pay more than necessary. Whether you are new to auto insurance, are looking to switch companies, or are just looking for a lower rate, let the professionals at FMCU Financial Group help you find the coverage you need.
When choosing auto coverage, consider:
- Check your current coverage to find out how much in premiums you are paying.
- Determine how much coverage you need or is required versus the coverage you may want to have.
- Review the status of your driving record for outstanding tickets or issues with your driver’s license.
Click on the button below to get a fast and easy quote today or arrange a meeting with our insurance professionals, 210.442.0119.
In most cases, your home is your greatest asset. It’s where your life and your possessions live. But more than possessions and assets, it’s your home and you need to protect it. Let the insurance experts at FMCU Financial Group help you choose the best and the most economical coverage for your insurance needs.
When choosing home owner’s coverage, consider:
- Protection for your dwelling, as well as your personal possessions and personal liability.
- Coverage for some place to live in case fire makes your home uninhabitable.
- Personal belongings at replacement value – not the depreciated value.
- Liability coverage for injury to another person or damage to another person’s property.
- Home alert discounts for smoke and fire detection or security systems.
- Rental insurance if you don’t own your own home.
Get your quote today or arrange a meeting with our insurance professionals, 210.442.0119.
Life insurance is a good way to help provide your family with a stable financial future and it’s an important component of a sound financial plan. It’s important to have insurance to help cover the financial burden of childcare, funeral expenses, and other unforeseen costs.
When choosing life insurance, consider:
- There are two basic types of coverage, term and whole life.
- Keep your investing and insurance strictly separate.
- Buy enough term coverage to fill your requirements.
- Match your needs with proper length of your policy.
- Buy when you’re healthy to assure the best rates.
Complete the form on the right to get your quote today or arrange a meeting with our insurance professionals by calling 210.442.0119.
Get Your Quote Today:
Not insured by NCUA and subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by Firstmark Credit Union.