Safe Deposit Boxes are used to store any small item of value or important papers, which could be lost, misplaced or stolen. Ideas for safekeeping include items such as: birth certificates, deeds, immunization records, passports, savings bonds, and stocks. Safe Deposit Boxes provide a means for members to secure their valuables and feel good about their safety. Boxes can be rented to members 18 and over. Boxes are available in various sizes and for various fees.
- Must be 18 and a primary member of the Credit Union to rent a box
- No Joint owners are eligible to rent a box
- Key deposit is $15.00
- Safe Deposit boxes can be rented at our Gulfdale, Mission, Culebra, Huebner, O'Connor and Gold Canyon branches
- Access to box only during lobby hours
- Each box has two keys
- Different sizes of boxes
- Fire and water resistant
- Automatic key and rental deposit
|Safe Deposit Box Fee
||Annual Rental Fee
|3” x 5”
|5” x 5”
|3” x 10”
|5” x 10”
|10” x 10”
|Key Deposit - $15 (All boxes are approximately 21 inches deep.) All fees are based on a 1 year rental, excluding key deposit. NCUA DOES NOT INSURE SAFE DEPOSIT CONTENTS
Safe Deposit Boxes are available at the following locations:
- Gold Canyon Branch - 2023 Gold Canyon Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78232
- Gulfdale Branch - 10730 Gulfdale, San Antonio, Texas 78216
- Culebra Branch - 7200 Culebra Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78251
- Huebner Branch - 8960 Huebner Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78240
- Mission Branch - 1440 S.E. Military Dr., San Antonio, Texas 78214
- O'Connor Branch - 11530 IH35 North San Antonio, Texas 78233
Boxes can be accessed during our lobby business hours.
- Monday - Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.