YOUR MONEY SOLVED
Start Your Online Banking Search Now.
Touch ID is only available with iPhone 5s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 or later.
Touch ID must be enabled on the phone prior to setting up in Online Banking.
Enabling Touch ID on iphone/ipad
Before you can set up Touch ID, you'll need to make a passcode for your device. Then follow these steps:
- Make sure that the Home button and your finger are clean and dry.
- Tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, then enter your passcode.
- Tap Add a Fingerprint and hold your device as you normally would when touching the Home button.
- Touch your finger to the Home button—but don't press. Hold it there until you feel a quick vibration, or until you're asked to lift your finger.
- Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly, making small adjustments to the position of your finger each time.
- The next screen asks you to adjust your grip. Hold your device as you normally would when unlocking it, and touch the Home button with the outer areas of your fingertip, instead of the center portion that you scanned first.
- If you have trouble enrolling one finger, try another
Enabling Touch ID for Online Banking:
- Log into Online Banking
- Go to Settings and click on Security Preferences
- Touch ID option – swipe on/off button to turn left to on
- The page describing ‘What is this feature’
- Click on ‘Continue
- Enter Login ID and Password (this step authenticates user for touch ID)
- Click on Authorize
- You will receive a message stating ‘Touch ID Enabled’
- Close App
- When you reopen APP the touch ID image will appear in place of the login page
- Tap the finger print icon in the middle of the screen
- Touch finger to Home button to authenticate
- A message will appear stating touch ID enabled and then online banking will load.
- If Touch ID does not work, close or shutdown APP completely and try again.
How to shut down or close an APP:
Click on Home Button twice
Swipe up on all open apps/pages