Because we know our educators and all that they personally sacrifice and invest, to meet our scholars’ needs, it is our privilege to offer Firstmark Educator Grants to eligible members. For the 2021-2022 school year, Firstmark will distribute $7,500 to winning grant recipients – that’s 15 grants at $500 each.
To qualify, you must be a Firstmark Credit Union member and hold a position in education where you interact with students directly (i.e., classroom teacher, librarian, counselor, child nutrition staff, custodial staff, campus social worker, transportation staff). Not a member, yet? We invite you to join Firstmark today!
- Describe your project idea
- State your goals for your project
- Describe how you will measure project success
- Submit your application
- Live Online Application: September 13 – October 29
- Grant Application Review & Awardee Selection: November 1 – December 10
- Grant Announcement & Presentation: Coming Soon