Teach Your Children To Save
At Firstmark Credit Union, we understand the challenges you face when trying to teach your children about money and we want to help.
(for ages 12 and under)
- Just $5 to open and you get a special
- Start earning dividends immediately.
- Accumulate credits toward special prizes with
each $5 deposit.²
(for ages 17 and under)
- Open with just $100.
- Choose from 6-month or 12-month terms.
- Earn higher rates than regular savings accounts.
(for ages 13 to 17)
Axess is a great way to start learning about financial management. We named our account Axess because of the easy access it gives you to your first checking account.
Access your funds with a Firstmark Credit Union debit card 24/7 at any Credit Union owned or shared ATM as well as thousands of AllPoint™ ATM locations across the nation. For qualified members with a parent or guardian as a joint member, use your debit card for purchases.
- FREE 24/7 Online Account Access
- FREE ePayment Online Bill Pay and eStatements
- FREE ATMs – 55,000 Nationwide, Mexico + more & 200+ in the San Antonio Area
- Discount tickets to Regal Cinemas, Sea World
and Fiesta Texas
||2 Forms of ID4
||2 Forms of ID4 (one must be a picture)
|Kid$Club & Axess
||State or Government Issue5
Open An Account
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998
Firstmark Credit Union does not collect any personal information from minors through our web site. Any questions about the collection of personal information should be direct to the webmaster.
NCUA Insurance Coverage Booklet - Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- Please note: An adult family member must be on accounts for members under the age of 18. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 – Firstmark Credit Union does not collect any personal information from minors through our website. Any questions about the collection of personal information should be directed to the webmaster.
- Available to members 12 and under. To be eligible for prize credits, checks must be payable to the child. Other restrictions may apply. Go to firstmarkcu.org for full details.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian
present as a cosigner on your Axess account. Valid identification required – state or government issue, Military I.D. or passport.
- School ID, birth certificate, social security number
- State or government issue ID, military ID, passport