Enjoy flexibility, and earn a high interest rate, with our Super Money Market Account.
The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time, as determined by the credit union board of directors. The initial interest rate on your account is with an annual percentage yield of for balances $25,000 and over. If the balance falls below $25,000, the interest rate will be the tier rates paid on the Smart Savings accounts for the days the account is below the minimum balance.
Open An Account
- The minimum balance required to open this account is $25,000. At least $25,000 of the initial deposit must be new money.
- Member is allowed 6 pre-authorized withdrawal/transfers per month
- Effect of closing account- The amount of accrued interest will not be paid, if you close the account before interest is paid,
- $10 monthly fee if daily balance falls below $25,000 anytime during the month.
- Daily balance computation method- Interest is calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- See rate sheet for current rates
- Deposits can be made at any time, any amount
- You can also check your account online by using Online Banking
- You can also view you statements online by using eStatement
- Transaction limitations: NO CHECKS OR DEBIT CARDS. During any statement period, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized, automatic or computer transfer or telephonic order or instruction. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the credit union.