Download Our Free Mobile Banking Apps For Your Phone
First, please ensure that your Apple iPhone has an Internet connection via a wireless Internet service provider (Wireless ISP). Once you verify that you can connect to the Internet, you can download our iPhone application.
Our Android app is free for members and available for Android devices using version 1.6 operating system or above. Download the Android app directly from your phone and start using it today.
First, please ensure that your Smart Phone has an Internet connection via a wireless Internet service provider (Wireless ISP). Once you verify that you can connect to the Internet, enter the Firstmark CU url www.firstmarkcu.org in your browser.
Firstmark Credit Union does not charge for our mobile applications, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply.
- View accounts and balances
- Transfer funds between accounts and external accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit a check
- Locate the nearest branch or ATM
To use Mobile Banking:
- It's easy! Once you download the app, log in with the same user ID and password that you use for Online Banking. No separate or different registration is required.
Call the Member Contact Center at (210) 442-0100 for details about this free feature.
NCUA Insurance Coverage Booklet - Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- Firstmark Credit Union does not charge for the iPhone mobile application, but standard text messaging and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Google, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google Inc.