With initial investments beginning as low as $500, you can choose from a variety of fixed rate certificates of deposit with terms of three months to five years. Interest is compounded and credited to the certificate each month. However, you may choose to have the interest paid to you or to another account every month rather than credited to the certificate.
- Choice of maturity dates from 3 months - 5 years
- Federally insured to $250,000 by the NCUA
- Guaranteed high rates for the term of the certificate
- Interest may be:
- Added to Certificate
- Transferred to Checking or Savings
- Withdrawn at any time without penalty
- Interest check mailed upon request
- Certificate funds may be used as collateral on CD Secured Loans
- Interest paid monthly and at maturity
- Early withdrawals result in a penalty on principal amounts:
- Term of 1 year or less; an amount equal to 90 days dividends at the certificate rate, whether earned or not
- Terms over 2 years or more; an amount equal to 180 days dividend at the certificate rate whether earned or not
- If your account has a maturity of five years, the penalty imposed will equal 365 days of interest, whether earned or not
NCUA Insurance Coverage Booklet - Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.