Share and Certificate of Deposit Secured Loan
Establishing and maintaining a good credit history allows you to achieve many of your goals in life. Purchasing a home, car or pursuing a college education requires you to establish a positive credit history. You are able to use the funds in your Savings or Share Certificate account to secure these loans.
- Share Secured rate is 3% above the highest tier on savings account.
- CD secured rate is 3% above what the member is currently earning on their CD.
- Convenient payment options (transfers, payroll, pre-authorized).
- 24/7 Loan Application Line (210) 442-0199.
- Renewed annually and interest paid at time of renewal.
- Member has option on a CD secured loan to renew twice, the third time will require a 10% reduction of principal and set up payments.
- As payments are made on these types of loans, then funds are available.
Apply for a Share and Certificate of Deposit Secured Loan online, at any branch location or call (210) 442-0199.
Calculate Your Loan Payment¹
- The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.