2015–2016 Frank Price Cunningham & Helen Shipman Cunningham Scholarship
The Frank Price Cunningham and Helen Shipman Scholarship Fund awards fifteen, $1,000 scholarships per year to deserving area high school seniors who are members of Firstmark Credit Union. Students’ academic achievements and extracurricular activities in school and the community are instrumental in students receiving this award.
- You must be a high school senior.
- You must be in the top 15% of your graduating class.
- You and/or your parent/legal guardian or relative must be a member in good standing of Firstmark Credit Union¹.
- This is an open major scholarship; however, a portion of the scholarships awarded will be given to applicants planning to enter the teaching field.
- The scholarship must be used for the purpose of study at an academically accredited two or four-year college or university.
- Academic achievement, grade point average, community involvement, leadership, and personal recommendations will be considered in the selection of scholarship recipients. If selected as a finalist, you may be required to participate in a personal interview.
The application deadline has passed. Winners will be announced in the Spring of 2016.
Dollars for College Bound San Antonio Seniors
Dollars for College Bound San Antonio Seniors is a compendium that contains more San Antonio, Bexar County, and Texas private / non-profit scholarships than any other single resource available. Most of these scholarships can be used at any Texas university or college. For more information or to purchase a copy, go to www.dollarsforcollegeboundseniors.com or email at email@example.com.
- Firstmark Credit Union employees, Board Members and their families are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.