Huebner Financial Center Temporarily Closed
Our Huebner Financial Center is temporary closed due to water damage sustained from recent storms. The financial center will remain closed until repairs are made. All employees are safe and have been relocated to alternative locations.
For transactions, please visit one of our nearby Financial Centers. Those locations include:
- De Zavala Financial Center located at 12822 IH-10
- Bandera Rd. located at 8826 Bandera Rd.
- Or you can visit any of our other 13 branch locations. Members have access to over 250 free ATMs in the area and 55,000 worldwide. Find one near you: Branch and ATM Locations
For your convenience, we have provided information below that will help answer questions that you may have during this closure:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is my money safe?
Yes. Firstmark Credit Union member accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA).
- How long will the Huebner Financial Center be closed?
At the current time, we cannot place a timetable on the closure until we assess any possible damage due to the flooding.
- Will I have access to my Safe Deposit Box?
What is the status of my loan application?
- Safe deposit boxes have been assessed and no damages were found.
- Members will be allowed to review their safe deposit box contents and will have the option to move their personal items to other financial centers that provide this service (Gold Canyon, Gulfdale, Culebra, Mission, O’Connor, and Southwest Military) or remain at the Huebner Financial Center.
- To schedule an appointment to review Safe Deposit box contents, call Savannah Chaffin at 210-483-6721.
All loans are processed at our Gold Canyon offices so your information is safe and secure. Please contact our e-Lending team at 210.442.0199 to inquire about the status of your loan request.